Wow I made it through my first full week of blogging. And you’re still here! I think it should only get easier from here on right? It’s been a little difficult for me to put myself out there so much, but I know it’s a muscle I will continue to strengthen, and overall I’ve had a blast and really think this blog is pushing me to be a better version of myself. I hope that you’ve found it to be helpful or entertaining, and I promise to keep going! If you have any feedback, please reach out!
Here are some of my favorite links from this week.
Have a terrific weekend!
1. DIY 3-D Floral Wallpaper (Kipi)
2. Cutest little sleep shirt from Anthropologie
3. Coolest gift ever? Seed Bomb & Slingshot from Poketo
4. DIY Pretty Disposable Camera (Knotty Bride)
5. How to make cut flower last longer (Design Mom)
6. How to make a hanging potted plant (Speculass)
7. Homemade Superfood Peanut Butter Cups! (My New Roots)
8. Friday Cocktail: A Smoke & a Beer (Mint Love Social Club)
9. Dutch Apple Pancake (Love and Lemons)